Terraverde Travel & Events respects your privacy. This privacy statement has been created to show our commitment to you, our site visitor. This privacy statement covers the privacy practices for this site, www.terraverde.events.
The most important statement right at the start, we will never give any information about you to others.
Personal data which we may collect
Our site uses a contact form in which you give us personal information (such as your name, phone number, email address & message). This form allows you to send us your questions and requests with regards to services or support Terraverde can provide. We will use the information
given only to reply to your sent enquiries and to inform you about news or special offers.
After the initial contact through forms on our website, the Terraverde Team may ask for further information to finalize your program and facilitate travel to any given destination.
The information we request through our online form is:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your message
Further information which may be required to finalize an event or travel arrangement, may include:
- Travel or Event Date
- Travel or Event Duration
- Company Name / Address
- Phone Number (personal and/or company)
- Passport number(s)
- Scans, photocopies or photographs of various passport pages
- Payment details
- Travel preferences and interests
- Dietary restrictions or allergies
- Details of all participants in a travel or event program including names, ages, passport numbers, scanned images of passports and various preferences such as their dietary restrictions or allergies.
Sharing of Personal Data we receive
Terraverde does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
Terraverde may contract with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver products and services. Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Terraverde and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Terraverde. These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers. Terraverde will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action or local law.
How we use the personal data we request
The personal data we request through the website form or further communication after will be used to communicate with you, our client, and to plan and operate with partners and suppliers on your behalf.
Collected data will be used (not limited to the following uses) for:
- Sending newsletters
- Conducting surveys to measure and improve our performance
- Planning accurate event & travel arrangements
- Operate travel services (national and international) for you, our clients.
- Arranging payment for any service provided by Terraverde
- Business communications with partners, suppliers and clients
Cookies are small pieces of text stored as a file on the computer’s hard drive. They are not computer programs. They only contain and transfer to the web server as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to a certain website.
Cookies are used by your browser and by most websites to help personalize or improve your experience using the world wide web. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by the Terraverde website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. Restricting cookies may affect some of the functionality of this website, but most of the site will be accessible to you.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
You can find more information about deleting and controlling cookies from the AboutCookies.org website.
We may use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the site:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of our site, deliver advertisements on and through the site, and so on.
We may also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site.
This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
This site is setup to operate fully under Secure Socket Later (SSL) to protect the loss, misuse and
alteration of the information sent through our site forms.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement and our website you can contact us at email@example.com